The Myopulse was specifically designed to provide today's clinician with an expedient method for treatment of variety muscle and connective tissue problems. The applications range from: Prevention or retardation of tissue atrophy, Relaxation of muscle spasm, Increasing local blood circulation, Muscle reeducation, Immediate post-surgical stimulation to prevent venous thrombosis to: Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
To acomplish this, the micro-current output waveforms were optimized to reflect changes in neuron muscle activity. By this means, the clinician has a expanded capability to assist greater range of acute injury and chronic problems.
The Myopulse comes with a complete accessory package for Muscle Stimulation.
To Order Call, Fax or Email Animal Therapy Systems
We accept Checks, Money Orders and All Major Credit/Debit Cards
Intelligent Micro-current Muscle Stimulator:
- Complex Wave Form at AC Setting, DC pulse train at Positive or Negative setting Pulse Width at AC setting: Modulating envelope - 4 second period full envelope Raise time 300 mSec., Fall time 300 mSec. Carrier wave - 50% duty cycle Voltage - Variable 1 to 60 Volt peak to peak
- Pulse width at DC Setting: Pulse train - 50% duty cycle square wave. Raise time 300 mSec., Fall Time 300 mSec. 2 second period envelope
- Frequency Selections- 0.3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40Hz.
- Intensity Selections- 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 & 600 uA RMS
- Timer Selections- 6, 8, 12, 16, 30 sec. & Continuous.
- Electrode Outputs- two sets of output (1 control and 1 remote pair)
- Manual Cycle Start Switch - activated from main panel or trigger electrode
- LED Bar Meter- 9 level current stimulation level indicator
- Power Source: 32 VDC fully rechargeable lead acid batteries Power cord for wall plug-in
- Dimensions: 13" deep x 5" high x 19" wide Net Weight: 25 pounds
- Trigger probe, Non-trigger probe, Interface cylinder, Hand-held bar, Large footplate, Standard set of ball tips, Coil Cords, Conductive creme, Power Cord, Manual