The Electro-Acuscope 80 - an instrument with a track record of two decades, was designed with diagnostic and treatment capabilities, for use in physical therapy, rehabilitation and preventive medicine. The Electro-Acuscope 80C is an I/O controlled device, designed for precise administration of treatment in Pain and Trauma management cases.
To Order Call, Fax or Email Animal Therapy Systems
We accept Checks, Money Orders and All Major Credit/Debit Cards
Mode-1: Complex waveform output is combined with local area monitor for short or extended treatment applications. While timer, frequency and intensity control the treatment, the gain spectrum presets the treatment monitoring level.
Mode-2: High output mode, functions as a Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulator
- Power ON Control Switch
- Main Power ON/Charge Switch
- LED Display
- Charger On and Hi LED Indicator
- Fuse - 1 Amp
- Audio - On/Off Switch, Loudspeaker
- Net weight 25 pounds
- Power On - Switch selector Position-1
- Gain Spectrum - Range-000: 20K to 300K Range-999: 200K to 1M
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope - Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 1.5 Seconds.
- Timer - Front Panel Control - 4, 6, 8, 12, 16sec & Continuous
- Rear Panel Control - 8, 15 Minutes
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320Hz.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500uA RMS.
- Audio Threshold & Volume Control
- Power ON - Switch Selector - Position 2
- Frequency - 1 to 10 Hz
- Intensity - 0 to 150 Volts / No Load
- Pulse Width - 10x% change uA RMS
- Trigger Probe, Indifferent Probe, Hand Bar, 1x1 Mini Plate Set w/wires, Standard tip set, Coil Cord, Electrolyte, Charger, Manual.
Back to Top
Major credit cards accepted by phone, fax or email.
Financing Options Available