The Electro-Acuscope 70C - is a compact version of the popular Electro-Acuscope 80. The size of the instrument, however, does not limit its capabilities. Increased frequency range on Mode-2 makes it ideal for pain control of acute problems involving Hyper-Reactions.
As all other models, the Electro-Acuscope 70C is an I/O controlled device, designed for precise administration of treatment in Pain and Trauma management cases.
To Order Call, Fax or Email Animal Therapy Systems
We accept Checks, Money Orders and All Major Credit/Debit Cards
MODE-1: Complex waveform output in combination with electrode monitor for short or extended treatment applications.
MODE-2: Treatment modality. Expands on MODE-1 by extended frequency and intensity selection.
- Power On - Switch selector Position-1
- LCD Display
- Gain Spectrum - Range-000: 20K to 300K Range-999: 200K to 1M
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope - Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 1.5 Seconds.
- Timer - Front Panel Control - 4, 6, 8, 12, 16sec & Continuous
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320Hz.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500uA RMS.
- Audio Threshold, Volume Control, Loudspeaker
- Power ON - Switch Selector - Position 2 Power On LED Iindicator.
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope - Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 2 Seconds.
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800Hz
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800uA
- Timer - 6, 8, 12, 16sec, 10min & Continuous
- Charger On LED Indicator
- Fuse - 1 Amp
- Power Source: 24 VDC, rechargeable Nicad batteries
- Dimensions: 10" Wide, 7" High, 16" Deep
- Net Weight: 17 pounds
- Trigger Probe, Indifferent Probe, Hand Bar, 1x1 Mini Plate Set w/wires, Standard tip set, Coil Cord, Electrolyte, Charger, Manual.
Major credit cards accepted by phone, fax or email.
Financing Options Available