The Electro-Acuscope 80L is the latest release of the most advanced technology in pain control and injury trauma rehabilitation. As all of Biomedical Design Instruments equipment, the instrument is an I/O
controlled device designed for precise treatment delivery required to control even the most difficult pain, trauma and injury cases, including wide variety of muscle and connective tissue problems.
Notable features departing from traditional controls is automatic frequency conditioning adjustment modes in Channel1 and expanded current and frequency in Channel2. This unique combination allows practitioner to gain full treatment control from patient screening and assessment to full resolution of therapy
To Order Call, Fax or Email Animal Therapy Systems
We accept Checks, Money Orders and All Major Credit/Debit Cards
- Power On - Switch Position-1
1/2 Digit LCD Electrode Contact
Condition Display Monitor
Display 0 to 100 Relative to Gain Spectrum
Gain Spectrum - Range 000 to 999
Range-000: 20K to 300K
Range-999: 200K to 1 M
- Complex Wave Form Modulated
Square Wave Envelope
Carrier Wave 50% Duty Cycle no load.
Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of
Current Polarity each 1.5 Seconds.
- Frequency - Manual Select - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0,10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320Hz.
- Frequency - AutoConditioning 1 Hz to 160 Hz
- Auto-frequency Reset Sequence to Zero Reset
- Auto-frequency Time Delay - 4.5 sec to 9 sec.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600uA RMS.
- Timer - 6, 8, 12, 16, 30sec. & Cont.
- Audio Feedback - Audio Threshold - Volume Control - Loudspeaker
- Lo Battery LCD Indicator
- Lo Power Level Cut Off
- Two Types of Electrode Output.
- Treatment Activator Switch
- Power On - Switch Position-2.
- Timer - 6, 12, 30sec., 1.0, 10 min & Cont.
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800 Hz.
- 50, 100, 200, 300, 400,
Output - Complex Wave Form, Modulated Square Wave Envelope
Frequency Modulated Pulse train with
Alternating of Current Polarity each 2 Seconds.
- Feedback indicators - LCD Current Meter
- Power Supply - 24 VDC, fully rechargeable Lead-Acid batteries.
- Charger Power ON And HI Charge LED Indicator
- Dimensions - 19" long, 8" high, 16" deep Net weight 22 lbs.
- Net weight 22 lbs.
Manual - Set of Placement
Electrodes with leads
Trigger Electrode Indifferent Electrode - Standard tip set(4)
Coil Cord - Charging Module - Conductive Electrolyte
Major credit cards accepted by phone, fax or email.
Financing Options Available