The Electro-Myopulse 75L is the latest release of the most advanced technology in pain control and injury trauma rehabilitation. As all of Biomedical Design Instruments equipment, the instrument is an I/O controlled device designed for precise treatment delivery required to control even the most difficult pain, trauma and injury cases, including wide variety of muscle and connective tissue problems. Notable features departing from traditional controls is tissue controlled automatic frequency adjustment mode in Channel1 and expanded current and frequency in Channel2. This unique combination allows practitioner to gain full treatment control from patient screening and assesment to full resolution of therapy
To Order Call, Fax or Email Animal Therapy Systems
We accept Checks, Money Orders and All Major Credit/Debit Cards
- Timer - 6, 8, 12, 1 6, 30 sec. & Continuous
- Intensity Selections- 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 & 600 uA RMS
- Output - Complex Wave Form at AC Setting - DC pulse train at Positive or Negative setting. Pulse Width at AC setting: Modulating envelope - 4 second period full envelope Raise time 300 mSec. Fall time 300 mSec. Carrier wave - 50% duty cycle Voltage - Variable 1 to 60 Volt peak to peak Pulse width at DC Setting: Pulse train - 50% duty cycle square wave. Raise time 300 mSec., Fall Time 300 mSec. 2 second period envelope
- Frequency - Manual Select - 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 20, 30, 40, 60 & 100 Hz.
- Frequency - AutoSet 0.5 to 60 Hz
- Electrode Outputs- two sets of output
- Manual Cycle Start Switch
- LCD Display Meter- current stimulation level indicator
- LED Bar Graph - Output Delivery Indicator
- Timer - 6, 8, 12, 16, 30sec. 10 min & Cont.
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 160 Hz.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800uA RMS. Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 2 Seconds.
- Feedback indicators - LCD Current Meter.
- Power Supply - 24 VDC, fully rechargeable Lead-Acid batteries.
- Charger Power ON And HI Charge LED
- Dimensions - 19" long, 8" high, 16" deep
- Net weight 22 lb.
- Operators Manual - Set of Placement Electrodes with leads Trigger Electrode Indifferent Electrode - Standard tip set(4) Coil Cord (2)- Foot Plate Interface Bar - Charging Module Conductive Electrolyte
Myopulse 75L Specifications
Back to Top
Major credit cards accepted by phone, fax or email.
Financing Options Available